Share Deposits
Clients require to fill out for stock deposit:

Restricted and/or Control Securities

If your security was acquired in an unregistered, private sale from an issuer or from an affiliate of an issuer, then it is restricted. It should bear a restrictive legend which says that you may not resell the shares in the public marketplace unless the sale is exempt from registration requirements.

Additional forms required from related parties(which will be requested by our financial advisors):


All DTC transfers must include an Equity Deposit Questionnaire. DTC transfers are initiated from the sending firm. In order to initiate a DTC transfer, you must provide the sending firm the following information: 

COR Clearing, DTC 0052, 1200 Landmark Center, Suite 800, Omaha, NE 68102-1916; For benefit of: Your Account Name and Account Number


Automated Customer Account Transfer (ACAT) are initiated by the receiving firm. ACATs are used to transfer an account from one brokerage firm to another. In order to initiate an ACAT into your account, complete and mail an original ACAT Form. It is important that you include a copy of your most recent statement from the account you are transferring.

Please note that we cannot accept shares of Pink Sheet securities that fall under the categories of Distressed, Dark/Defunct, or Toxic as classified by Pink OTC Markets Inc. on

NEED HELP? Please refer to Questions links or contact us at
(626) 377-9988
or email to: support@keywestinvestments

All physical stock certificates must include an Equity Deposit Questionnaire. Make sure to either endorse the back of the certificate or include an original signed Stock Power Form.

Mail to:

COR Clearing

Attn: Banking and Cashiering
1200 Landmark Center, Ste. 800
Omaha, NE 68102-1916